NEW features of cdrtools-2.01.01a71:
NOTE: cdrtools is currently in a state of a release candidate for the next
******* All man pages have been rewritten for the upcomming final release ******
******* Please read the man pages and report hints and proposals ******
- include/schily/stat.h now supports nonosecond timestamps in struct stat on AIX.
- New autoconf test for nanosecond time stamps on AIX.
- conf/mkdep-aix.sh was changed to avoid warnings for #pragma weak a = b
as the IBM C-compiler calls a non "#pragma weak" cpp when called with -E
Libparanoia (Ported/enhanced by Jörg Schilling, originated by Monty firstname.lastname@example.org):
Libedc (Optimized by Jörg Schilling, originated by Heiko Eißfeldt email@example.com):
- Cdrecord now is able to use -isosize even in case that the image data
is read from stdin. This makes it easier to use "mkisofs | cdrecord".
Cdda2wav (Maintained/enhanced by Jörg Schilling, originated by Heiko Eißfeldt firstname.lastname@example.org):
Mkisofs (Maintained/enhanced by Jörg Schilling since 1997, originated by Eric Youngdale):
- Add the HELIOS UNICODE mapping code. This needs to be done
at UCS-2 level for Joliet and UDF (instead of UTF-8) and only
for Rock Ridge (in case of a UTF-8 based target locale) using
UTF-8 based translations.
- Make the Apple extensions work again with "mkisofs -find"
- Support correct inode numbers for UDF hardlinks
- Support sockets, pipes, char/blk-dev specials with UDF
- read Joliet filenames with multi-session if no TRANS.TBL
or RR is present. I am looking for a volunteer for this task!
Note that this can never be 100% correct as there is no relation
between the names on the master (UNIX) filesystem, the ISO-9660
names and the Joliet names. Only the Rock Ridge names are
untranslated with respect to the original files on the
master (UNIX) filesystem.
- add libecc/edc for CDI and similar.
The files are located on:
EMail:email@example.com (home) Jörg Schilling D-13353 Berlin
firstname.lastname@example.org (work) Blog: http://schily.blogspot.com/
URL: http://cdrecord.berlios.de/private/ ftp://ftp.berlios.de/pub/schily