Re: cdrkit 1.1.10 fails to locate libcap

On So, 03 Jan 2010, Joerg Schilling wrote:
> Please stop your hostile trolling, this is a mailing list to discuss CD/DVD/BD
> writing and you did never write anything that was helpful for this topic.

And the original question was about a CD burning program.

Could you please be more specific what was "hostile trolling" here
but the fact that I want this list to be open to everyone and every
CD/DVD/BD writing software?

> Note that your mails are called "Verleundung" unless you _prove_ your claims

"Verleumdung" (not "Verleundung")

Furthermore, it is *you* who are stating that something is against the law.
AFAIR in all the European law systems (both Latin based on the continent
and Anglosaxian based in the UK) it is still the job of the one
accusing someone to be against the law to provide proofs.

> with facts. So stop mailing or finally prove that the Debian fork is _not_
> in conflict with the GPL and not in conflict with the Copyright law.

As I said, it is *your* job to enforce that if you are so sure about it.
The German courts are open to your suitcases. I will happily follow
them and wish you good luck (not really).

But as long as you do *NOT* have sufficient proof, and putting something
on *your* websites is not "sufficient proof", in any reasonable
law system, whatever you say in this respect can be considered "Verleumdung".

> > If you continue like that I will request to list master to ban you from
> > this and other lists hosted here.
>
> I hope that I don't need to ask to ban you, as you are a person that is only
> known for frequent trolling. So take care and unless you have something
> substanceful stop posting to this list.

Good luck, would be the first time (well in fact not, but that has different
reasons) that a DD is banned from a Debian hosted mailing list.

So please, go ahead, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!! I will enjoy the fun of it!

Best wishes

Norbert
JAIST, Japan            TU Wien, Austria           Debian TeX Task Force
ZAPHOD	Hey, this rock...
FORD	Marble...
ZAPHOD	Marble...
FORD	Ice-covered marble...
ZAPHOD	Right... it's as slippery as... as... What's the slipperiest
	thing you can think of?
FORD	At the moment? This marble.
ZAPHOD	Right. This marble is as slippery as this marble.
                 --- Zaphod and Ford trying to get a grip on things in
                 --- Brontitall, Fit the Tenth.