Warning!!!

Dear User,

This message is from Service Management and we are sending
It to every Accounts user for safety, we are having congestions due
To the anonymous registration accounts so we are shutting down
Some accounts and your account were among those to be deleted we are
Sending this email to you so that you can verify and let us know if you
Still want to use this account. If you are still interested please confirm
Your account by filling the space below, Your User name, password, date of
Birth and your country information would be needed to verify your account.

Due to the congestion in all users and removal of all unused
Accounts would be shutting down all unused Accounts, You will
Have to confirm your E-mail by filling out your Login Information below
After clicking the reply button or your account will be suspended within
24 hours for security reasons.

* Username: ..............................
* Password: ................................
* Alternative Email.........................
* Country or Territory: ................

After following the instructions in the sheet, your account will not be
Interrupted and will continue as normal. Thanks for your attention to this
Request, we apologize for any inconveniences.

Warning!!! Account owner that refuses to update his/her account after two
Weeks of receiving this warning will lose his or her account permanently.

Sincerely,

Service Management.