Re: cdrecord floating point exception

Am Samstag, den 31.01.2009, 15:13 +0100 schrieb Norbert Preining:
> On Sa, 31 Jan 2009, Rob Bogus wrote:
> > Maybe you and Dr Norbert could take your pissing contest to email and
> > off this list.
>
> I don't discuss with Mr Schilling (and he not with me). I just want to
> get some things straight that are always reiterated here on a Debian
> list insulting Debian Developers and the Debian Project.

I'd consider this 'biting the hand that feeds you', thus severe and
ungraceful ingratitude.

Debian need not offer resources for someone damaging the project, so how
about committing to the action you suggested and have Jörg removed?
Alternatively, someone addressed by Jörg's calling him a liar can file a
complaint for libel (Verleumdung in the German penal code) - that's not
possible for third parties though, only for the insulted parties.

This isn't the first time he's insulting the project that hosts this
list (and Debian isn't the only addressee...).