Re: mkisofs multi-extent: more bugs

> Interesting that you seem to have time to write this

"This" as "communicate with growisofs user [and spend 7% of my post to point out misleading statement about cdrecord]"? Well, how I dispose my time is my business, but if you have to know it's more important to me to communicate with dvd+rw-tools users. In other words yes, if I have few minutes I'd rather do that.

> but to not like to support
> mkisofs.

I don't understand... "You have time ... to not like support mkisofs"? Like "have time to dislike doing something [without actually doing it]"? No, I don't have time for such things either and don't do that. Or was it "*do* not like [*to*] support mkisofs"? Is it my job to support it? I spend several hours on bug hunting and this is thanks? Well, thanks for encouraging words!

> If you really have problems with mkisofs,

In a spirit of personal remarks I personally don't "really have problems with mkisofs." I personally use home-patched version at my own discretion and don't really have problem with this.

> please make reports in a way that
> allows to fix them.

As I already said I'm *sorry* I can't do better, primarily because of lack of time. I'm ready to answer specific questions [but not about form of my report], if they don't take very much time [minus time I've spent reflecting over the remark and writing this], but I don't have time to reformulate my report[s]. A.