Re: cdrtools-2.01.01a66 ready

Joerg Schilling wrote:
NEW features of cdrtools-2.01.01a66:

*******
NOTE: cdrtools is currently in a state just before a new major release.

You have been saying this for several years, it has less meaning than "have a nice day," so either release a new beta or release candidate, or stop promising things you can't deliver. You nit-pick other's posts, so don't complain if you get called on this.

Libsiconv:

-	Fixed a problem in libsiconv in case that the the locale is specified as
	"iconv:name".

Cdrecord:

-	Better man page with repect to dev=

-	The cdrecord man page has been restructured.

-	Fixed a bug in the workaround code for a firmware bug for DVD+R
	media in HL-DT-ST drives.

Cdda2wav (Maintained/enhanced by Jörg Schilling, originated by Heiko Eißfeldt heiko@hexco.de):

-	Better man page with repect to dev=

-	The cdda2wav man page has been restructured.

Readcd:

-	readcd now only send the Plextor specific SCSI commands for the -cxscan
	option in case that the drive identifies as Plextor.

-	Better man page with repect to dev=

I will read the new man pages before commenting, but I'm happy to see work on this.

TODO:
	-	Support correct inode numbers for UDF hardlinks

	-	Support sockets, pipes, char/blk-dev specials with UDF

Another thing I will try before I comment.

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen@tmr.com>
 Unintended results are the well-earned reward for incompetence.