growisofs problem

Hello,

I am trying to use growisofs on my HP C8000, under HP-UX 11.11 to record
to DVD+R media.

Command line is:
growisofs -Z /dev/rdsk/c3t0d0 /directory

I get the output:
unable to INQUIRY: Permission denied

I have ensured that the corresponding file c3t0l0 is setup correctly in
/dev/rscsi

growisofs version is 5.18, mkisofs version is 2.01

Can you help please?

Neville Bester

--
This email contains confidential information. The contents must
not be disclosed to anyone else except with the authority of the sender.

The following notice applies to emails originating in the UK.
E-mails sent on behalf of AMEC are sent on behalf of the relevant AMEC
company below. These are registered in England and Wales with registered
office at Booths Park, Chelford Road, Knutsford, Cheshire WA16 8QZ and
number as shown: AMEC plc 01675285, AMEC Group Limited 04612748,
AMEC Capital Projects Limited 02804109, AMEC Earth and Environmental UK
Limited 04987981, AMEC Nuclear Holdings Limited 03725076,
AMEC Nuclear M & O Limited 05664844, AMEC Nuclear UK Limited 01120437,
AMEC Nuclear International Limited 03260477, AMEC Nuclear Projects
Limited 05664962  and National Nuclear Corporation Limited 02290928