BD format info

I'm looking for information on what format is used for Blu-Ray disks. I have an extensive collection of clips which are either 720p or a similar format with compatible aspect ratio. I have conversion tools which can generate virtually any common container, video and audio codec, etc. What I need is a Linux tool to take those clips in original or transformed form, and create a disk which will play in a standard Blu-Ray player.

Running Fedora if anyone cares.

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen@tmr.com>
 Obscure bug of 2004: BASH BUFFER OVERFLOW - if bash is being run by a