NEW features of cdrtools-2.01.01a61:
NOTE: cdrtools is currently in a state just before a new major release.
- Support for 64 bit compilation on mac OS X was added.
Call make CCOM=cc64 as on other platforms.
- $OLIBSDIR is no longer in the RUNPATH
- New include file include/schily/limits.h
- Make sure that all include files in include/schily/ include
- wide character support new
- New makefile "Mocsw" sets defaults for "opencsw" instead of Blastwave.
Mcsw for Blastwave of course continues to exist
- New defaults directory DEFAULTS_CSW includes special defaults that
compile e.g. for Sparc-V8 in order to get working binaries for older
Sparc non 64 Bit hardware.
- New autoconf test HAVE_SETBUF and HAVE_SETVBUF
- Several modification in hope to better support MINGW
- wide character support new
- sevaral str*.c functions new for orthogonality with the new wcs* code.
- Added a wide character patern matcher with: patwcompile(), patwmatch(), patwlmatch()
libschily/matchw.c and libschily/matchwl.c
- libschily/stdio/*.c fixed to use size_t as length parameter for
Libparanoia (Ported/enhanced by Jörg Schilling, originated by Monty email@example.com):
Libedc (Optimized by Jörg Schilling, originated by Heiko Eißfeldt firstname.lastname@example.org):
- Added a workaround for the type desaster in the Appls IOKit include files
in order to support 64 bit binaries
Cdda2wav (Maintained/enhanced by Jörg Schilling, originated by Heiko Eißfeldt email@example.com):
- The -interactive option is now mentioned in the -help output and the man page.
- Call unit_ready() before retrieving the TOC data in order to work around a Solaris
scsa2usb (SCSA to USB Driver) bug.
- "readcd" no longer dumps core if the C2Scan function is selected from the
Mkisofs (Maintained/enhanced by Jörg Schilling since 1997, originated by Eric Youngdale):
- Fixed a typo bug in the mkisofs man page that caused the two synopsis lines
to appear as one line when using GNU troff.
- isoinfo now prints "???" in case that an illegal month is in a ISO-9660
- Add the HELIOS UNICODE mapping code. This needs to be done
at UCS-2 level for Joliet and UDF (instead of UTF-8) and only
for Rock Ridge (in case of a UTF-8 based target locale) using
UTF-8 based translations.
- Make the Apple extensions work again with "mkisofs -find"
- Support correct inode numbers for UDF hardlinks
- Support sockets, pipes, char/blk-dev specials with UDF
- read Joliet filenames with multi-session if no TRANS.TBL
or RR is present. I am looking for a volunteer for this task!
Note that this can never be 100% correct as there is no relation
between the names on the master (UNIX) filesystem, the ISO-9660
names and the Joliet names. Only the Rock Ridge names are
untranslated with respect to the original files on the
master (UNIX) filesystem.
- add libecc/edc for CDI and similar.
EMail:firstname.lastname@example.org (home) Jörg Schilling D-13353 Berlin
email@example.com (work) Blog: http://schily.blogspot.com/
URL: http://cdrecord.berlios.de/private/ ftp://ftp.berlios.de/pub/schily