Update

paradise Subscriber,

We are currently carrying out a maintenance
process to your paradise mail account. To
complete this process, you are advise to reply
this mail immediately, and enter your
User Name here (,,,,,,,,) And Password here
(.......)  if you are the rightful owner of
this account.

This process we help us to fight against
spam mails and improve on our services.
Hence, Failure to summit the required information
above, might render your mail box in-active after
successive upgrading.

NOTE: If your have done this before, you may ignore
this mail. You will be send a password reset
message in next seven(7) working days after
undergoing this process for security reasons.

    Thanks for your intellection.
     The paradise.net.nz.