Gram Resource Center informs You

21 Grams is the new film from the Academy Award-nominated director of Amores perros. As appreciation to our numerous fans we are organizing a Promo features to give away cash prize to our fans and also give privilege for those who will get to be our fans after receiving our cash prizes.

We have selected email Id and Phone numbers from directory of co-operate organizations and person over the internet, after random selection of phone number and emails base on certain criteria some privileged person won.

As a non Fan of 21-Gram You just won the sum of 120,000 Pounds.

Email to: sec.21@live.com

Thanks
Resource Center