Re: Not everything that burns is bad or a clone of cdrecord

 If you are interested in your users, why is there no interest
> at your side to make your software portable?

Most of our users at this time are Linux people. Once we've got enough
feedback from folks using other OSs we will work with them on making our
software work there. It's not really that big of trouble. Just look at
the recent
FreeBSD endavours we've had.

As for now, we've got more important things to do.

KR,
M.