RESPONSE REQUIRED FOR EMAIL SECURITY AND UPGRADING

PARADISE internet Communications

Dear valued customer,
We are currently performing maintenance for all our paradise Communications WEBMAIL USERS.

We intend upgrading our paradise Communications webmail account WEBMAIL Security Server for better online services.

In order to ensure you do not experience service interruption,Please you
must reply to this email immediately and enter your password here
(******) and username (******).

Check out your new features and enhancements with your new and improved
paradise Communications webmail account, To enable us upgrade your mail Account for better online services please reply to this mail.

Thank You for Using paradise Communications
WEBMASTER