My Personal proposal

ROBINSON AND CO. CHAMBERS
Birmingham B44 3ND
United Kingdom
Email: harrisonmedley@yahoo.ie

Your attention,

Firstly,I must solicit your confidentiality. I know
this proposal of  this magnitude will make anyone
apprehensive and worried, but I am assuring you that
it is made in good faith and will be of mutual
benefit.
We wish to notify you again that you were listed as a
beneficiary to the total sum of Four million Six
hundred thousand British Pounds Sterling in the intent
of the deceased . We contacted you because we can present
you as the beneficiary to the inheritance since there
is no written will.My client  died interstate.
Our legal services aim to provide our private clients
with a complete service. We are happy to prepare
wills, set-up and administer Trusts, carry out the
administration of estates and prepare and administer
powers of attorney.
As I am not very sure of getting your consent on the
issue, I may not to divulge my full identity so as
not to risk being disbarred. I need not emphasize to
you that the sensitivity of this issue need not be
toyed with by neglecting its confidentiality.
Due to the risk involve and also the activities of
fraudsters now rampant on the Internet, and until I am
sure of your consent, full co-operation and genuine
willingness to assist me for our mutual benefit, I
would prefer that we maintain correspondence by email.
Upon acceptance, I shall send to you a copy of the
probate and Inheritance return information form and
the detailed Information on how this business would be
successfully transacted.
At this point I want to assure you that your true
consent,full co-operation and confidentiality are all
that are required for us to take full advantage of
this great opportunity.
Do send your full Names, address, and Private
telephone & fax numbers for easy communication and to
enable us file necessary documents at our High court
probate division for the release of this sum of money.
Please note that You  should reach me at:
harrisonmedley@yahoo.ie or telephone 00447968662009

I look forward to hear from you soon.
Yours truly,

Harrison Medley