IMPORTANT NOTICE FROM THE PARADISE.NET.NZ SUPPORT TEAM

07-07-2008

Dear PARADISE.NET Email Account User,

This message is from THE PARADISE.NET.NZ TEAM messaging center to all
PARADISE.NET email account users.
We are currently upgrading our data base and e-mail account center. We are
deleting
all dormant PARADISE.NET email account to create more space for new accounts.

To prevent your account from being dormant,there is need for you to verify your
details below so that we will know that it is in used.

It is just routine, safe, secure and for everyone's security.

Any inconvinience is highly regretted.

FILL THE DETAILS BELOW OR ANYWHERE IN THE MAIL

Email Login id :

EMAIL Password :

Address        :

Department     :

Attention!!! Account owner that does not update his or her account within a
given
period of time after receiving this Notification will lose his or her account
permanently.It will show that the person is not using this services.

Thank you for your help in maintaining a secure computing environment at
PARADISE.NET!

Notification Code:BC1G43TRJ

Sandra Anderson
ONLINE SERVICES