Re: Burning a Windows / DVD player compatible DVD

Thanks to everyone for the replies.

I believe I have now produced a DVD which works (plays in Linux,
Windows and my DVD player - something that I haven't had before) and
I've asked some other people to test it to check if it works on their
players.  This was produced by following Joerg's instructions.

If that doesn't work, I think I now understand what might be going
wrong and how to further investigate and then hopefully fix the
problem - so thanks everyone.

Regards,

Bob