Lump Sum Winner!!!

Ref: UK/9420X2/68
Batch: 074/05/ZY36

ONLINE NOTIFICATION

We are pleased to inform you of the result Draw winners of the IRISH ON-LINE LOTTERY PROMO PROGRAMME, held on the 26th March, 2008.You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of £750,000.00(Seven hundred and fifty thousand Pounds Sterling) To file for your claim,please contact our fiduciary agent claims officer via email as
 soon as possible with the informations below for the immediate release of your winnings:

Mr David James
Email address : irishclaimsunit1@yahoo.ie

1.Full Name:
2.Full Address:
3.Marital Status:
4.Occupation:
5.Age:
6.Sex:
7.Nationality:
8.Country Of Residence:
9.Telephone Number:

Congratulations once more from all members and staff of this program.

Sincerely,
Sir Peter Harrison.
IRISH ON-LINE LOTTERY.