Re: Dual-Layer DVD Burn Failure

CJ Kucera wrote:
> So, any ideas would be appreciated.  I suppose I could go see if there's
> an updated firmware for my drive, perhaps that's what's needed here...

Well, I wish I would have thought of that before putting that whole post
together, instead of right at the end before I sent it off.  I upgraded
my drive's firmware from 1.02 to 1.04, and it burned the disc properly.
So, clearly my firmware just needed a kicking.  Works like a charm now.

Thanks anyway,
CJ

--
WOW: Flemmy            |   "The ships hung in the sky in much the same
pez@apocalyptech.com   |    way that bricks don't." - Douglas Adams,