Re: Doesn't wodim close disk ?

Gregoire Favre <gregoire.favre@gmail.com> wrote:

> > Pleae do not continue to repeat that this is a linux vs. no-linus problem
>
> What is your problem ???
> I can fully read the DVD on my linux box as already explained lots of
> time, I really don't like to be nomed a liar.
> And yes, due to you I have tried the DVD in OSX and no, it can't be read
> there, it still be shown as empty...

It seems that you are not interested in a solution for a possible problem.
You seem to be only interested in ranting :-(
You have been asked to prove your problem but you ignored this request.....

If you have problems, why don't you prove these problems by sending the output
from e.g. readcd and cdrecord -minfo on this medium.

       js@cs.tu-berlin.de                (uni)