Re: Problems mounting DVD-RWs written with growisofs

>> Pioneer unit worked for me at numerous occasions
>
> It's a Plextor PX-740A.
>
>> Can it be that it gets screwed up under
>> buffer underruns? I mean as actual average speed was 2.6x, while unit
>> intended to record at 4x, it had to suffer multiple buffer underruns.
>
> It should have a burn-proof feature.

There is a difference between "should" and "does," isn't there? But I'm
not saying that it does not have the feature. As mentioned I really
don't have any solid clue about why incremental recording don't work
with some units, so I kind of inclined to blame any portion of
firmware:-) A.