our computer balloting held on

We wish to congratulate you over your email success in our computer balloting held on 4,June 2008.

This is a Millennium computer game in which email addresses were used.

It is a promotional program aimed at encouraging internet users; therefore you do not need to buy ticket to enter for it.
You have been approve for the star prize of 1,200,000:00 (One
Million Two Hundred Thousand Euros Only).

To claim your winning prize you are to contact the appointed agent as soon as possible for the immediate release of your winnings:

Mr,Robort Brook.
comfot consultant s.a

Telephone :+34-675-356-263.
Email: comfotconsultant@gmail.com