Re: cdrecord problems

Chris Ahlstrom <ahlstromc@bellsouth.net> wrote:

> * Joerg Schilling <Joerg.Schilling@fokus.fraunhofer.de> [2007-07-25 14:16:02 +0200]:
>
> > Chris Ahlstrom <ahlstromc@bellsouth.net> wrote:
> >
> > > * Joerg Schilling <Joerg.Schilling@fokus.fraunhofer.de> [2007-07-25 13:58:05 +0200]:

> > > Give it up, man!
> >
> > Come back to reality and stop whining on a dead fork.
>
> Dead? I use wodim all the time.
>
> And growisofs.
>
> I like being able to use native Linux device names.
>
> If I ever need to find more capable products, though, I will surely remember
> your attitude.

Good software lives without people like you who send personal attacks
against the authors. Good software fortunately also survives attacks from
people who create speudo forks (like wodim) driven only by hate.

Did you ever write free software?

If you are willing to cooperate, you are welcome, but please stay away
if you just like to write messages that try to depreciate the people
who work for free and open source software continuously and for a long time
already.

http://cdrecord.berlios.de/old/private/linux-dist.html

       js@cs.tu-berlin.de                (uni)