Re: iso9660 simple question

Helmut Jarausch wrote:
Hi,

sorry for that simple question.
Which flags (when mastering a disk e.g. with xcdroast) are necessary
to preserve the case of filenames.
I have the problem, that filenames which contain different(!) cases
are preserved but all lower case filenames are translated to upper case
or vice versa.

Many thanks for hint,

Running mkisofs with the "-RU" flags will do it. I don't use xcdroast, so you will have to figure out if that's what you need and how to pass the options through cdroast to the underlying programs.
Helmut Jarausch

Lehrstuhl fuer Numerische Mathematik
RWTH - Aachen University
D 52056 Aachen, Germany