READ AND GET BACK

Wan Yonghong
Standard Chartered Bank
Hong Kong Limited

I am a staff of Standard Chartered Bank attached in Private Banking service.I have an obscured business proposition for you concerning one of our client. This proposition is that which demands utmost attention , committment and co-operation which would be used aggressively to pursue results as we communicate along .

I am not interested in comments,past experiences if any this is simply because of time constraint . This business proposal came as a result of a certain prominent client of Standard Chartered Bank  . I am prepared to release further details to you based on your response and communications . A hint of this is that In 2003, the subject matter ref:SSCB/SCB/bank/77 came to our bank to engage in business discussions with our Private Banking Services Department. This left a certain loop hole which as an insider with a high authority (Admin Dept) came to my awareness and requested my urgent attention .

If you are interested,I will give you more details.

Awaiting your response.

Sincerely,
Wan Yonghong