Tool to index CD/DVD ?

Hello,

I have a very large collection of CD and DVD (music, video and data).

I have a relatively good memory but it's getting harder and harder to
remember in which "album" of 400 cd/dvd and on which "page" of it one or
the other CD/DVD is...

I am looking for a tool that can store the album number/name/page of the
CD/DVD and I must be able to store :

* name of the cd/dvd (mkisofs label) and or disc-id for originals one
  (maybe with cddb/"dvd equivalent ?" fetch )
* size of the cd/dvd
* list of files on media with size
* put a commentar for any files/media
* available or if someone got it and since when...

Do someone already wrote something of that kind ?

Thank you very much,
--
Grégoire FAVRE  http://gregoire.favre.googlepages.com  http://www.gnupg.org