Special M.i.A. Bulletin

The Special MIA Bulletin includes video on recently discovered WWII MIAs --
missing for over 60 years! -- as well as statistics on MIA for WWI, WWI,
Korea, Vietnam and the Cold War.

Please understand that the proliferation of spam requires that you first opt-in
to our distribution list before we send you this bulletin. To do so, just click this
link...

http://www.frontpagecart.com/app/optin.asp?j=0&c=105622046

..and we'll send you the bulletin immediately.

If you received this message in error or are not interested in receiving the
free bulletin, please click the opt-out link below to be removed from our
mailing list.

Thanks for your attention.

Ken Moore
CEO & Founder
Moore's Marauders (AZMAR Foundation Member)

7904 E. Chaparral Road
Suite A110
Scottsdale, AZ
85250-7210