Re: Need help

On Wed, Jan 10, 2007 at 01:41:21PM -0800, Shim, JaiX K wrote:
> I tried "cdrecord -scanbus". But I got the following error message.
>

> "cdrecord: No such file or directory. Cannot open SCSI driver."

Sounds like you run Linux 2.6.

If you want any help, you're going to have to tell us a lot more detail --
which version of cdrecord, which operating system, etc.  (Although if
your platform is Linux 2.6, all the help you'll get is "don't try to run
cdrecord -scanbus on Linux 2.6", or possibly "we've attempted a workaround
for Linux 2.6 in cdrecord version xx.yy.zz, and you can try that".)

Also, your Subject: line is abysmal.  Some people filter which messages
they'll read based on that, and yours screams "unhelpable" or "spammer".