Could someone turn the bozo filter back on?

Was the filter for crap turned off deliberately, or ???

In any case a Merry Christmas or seasonal holiday to all the real users of the list. I'm happy to report that I finally got the SVCD creation under Linux going, and have been knocking out various projects for non-profits as a result. Unfortunately many cheap DVD players don't do SVCD, so the solution is only marginally reducing the cost of giving away various useful things.

--
E. Robert Bogusta
 It seemed like a good idea at the time