informage : Leaving on a Jet Plane.

CAON Releases Fact Sheet For Investors

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.72 UP 4.35%

Read this over the weekend, you won't be sorry. CAON has changed
direction and investors love it. Friday's volume went through the roof.
Big news expected Monday. Set your marker for CAON first thing Monday!

I would argue that it has also made certain kinds of human conflict much
less likely. Our Minds cannot be peaceful when attention-spans are down
to nanoseconds, microseconds and milliseconds. T-shirts and Screen
Printing at CustomInk. Of course Jensen probably does romanticise - it's
hard for us to say because of the limits on our empirical sources
concerning such matters.
It was such a good and profound question that the leader of the free
world was lost for words. Secondly capitalism is not the only system
that works. It would also potentially be cheaper for companies and the
state as less infrastructure would be needed, less office space, fewer
trains etc  can anyone think of anything else? At the same time we must
begin the task of dismantling this brutal, destructive and ultimately
suicidal system that permits no competitors and tramples all
alternatives. But there are ways to live it that work and feed its
source and ways to live it that murder and destroy. You say Amazonian
tribe, I say Inca. Life is just not easy. I deeply appreciate being read
and responded to.

Basically put: Jensen does provide a viable alternative. Is the universe
finite or infinite? As regards an ecologically sustainable civilisation,
I would love to believe that there is some possiblity there. Human
beings are wonderful creations of nature, fully integrated and
sustainable when living as human beings. I'm extremely impressed with
what I've read of his blog thus far and will be reading it regularly.

Got three minutes between meetings? Through communication, for now.
thats nothing to do with british govt.

Try SnagIt today, and discover all of the ways a screen capture can add
speed and clarity to your daily communication tasks.
Ian posted a link to a blog called Red Star Coven, written by Walton - a
S'African in Scotland. I support my family with the proceeds and do what
I can for those less fortunate than myself. I would argue that it has
also made certain kinds of human conflict much less likely.