Re: Samsung DVD writer.

On Sun, 01 Apr 2007 12:29:57 +0200, Joerg Schilling <Joerg.Schilling@fokus.fraunhofer.de> wrote:

Bill Davidsen <davidsen@tmr.com> wrote:

> If you like to see an error message that is meaningful, get a
> recent cdrtools
>
> ftp://ftp.berlios.de/pub/cdrecord/alpha/
>
> and call cdrecord -prcap and cdrecord -minfo as root or install
> cdrecord as root.

Haven't you fixed the problem of requiring root YET?!! I don't expect
you to fix it on Linux, but I would have thought BSD would work.

I cannot "fix" this as this is a Linux kernel requirement.

Bill asked about BSD *ONLY*.

So will you answer his question or are you - as usual - unable to, because you still can't get your feelings under control to an extent of discussing in a professional manner?

--
Matthias Andree