Re: patch for time offset calculation in mkisofs pvd

Anonymous wrote:
Hi,

ever burned a cd/dvd when in fact you should be celebrating new year's eve? Well, chances are high that those discs got a wrong volume creation/modification/effective time offset, since the year change is ignored by mkisofs. I live in germany, so the correct time offset from gmt/utc is currently (no daylight saving) +0100.

Now take a look at the following:

Thank you, while I confess that this has never bitten me, nor is likely to, I do appreciate the difficulties of corner cases, and thank you for your attention to detail.

Happy (and correct) New Year from now on!

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen@tmr.com>