Legend shows each icon and what object type it corresponds to.

Big News Pushes Price UP 33.3% and Volume UP 538%!

The Bralorne Mining Company
Symbol: BLNM
Price: $0.20 UP 33.3%
Note: Big News Released
More News expected Monday

Government provides financial backing to new ECM150 Project. Investors
see potential, price and volume climbing hard. Read the news and grab
BLNM first thing Monday and reap the benefits.

We plan to run public beta for a few months and release final version in
October.
The GUI is much faster now, new object types "Address Table", "DNS
Name", "Tag", as well as new rule actions "Tag", "Queue", "Classify" and
"Custom" have been added. Atomic load means the whole filter or nat
table is activated at once, and if there is an error, nothing is
changed.
Incorrect address or netmask cause compilerto abort processing.
I do not know this myself and rely on translators for the localization
to be done right.
It is assumed that firewall object in rules representscombination of
addresses configured in its interfaces in theGUI. I am going to focus on
adding new features now, with a goal to make next release in a couple of
month. 12on the same machine. The GUI is much faster now, new object
types "Address Table", "DNS Name", "Tag", as well as new rule actions
"Tag", "Queue", "Classify" and "Custom" have been added. 9Firewall
Builder v2. 11Firewall Builder v2. I know translation is not easy, it is
a hard and slow work.