Re: input/output issue/bug in growisofs

On 12/30/06, Bill Davidsen <davidsen@tmr.com> wrote:
Have you tried using dual-layer DVDs which are actually large enough to hold your data? Are you using a DL burner, even? I see nothing in the data below which shows anything to suggest that you are.

Dear friends,

Bill is quite right - I am probably not using the correct DVDs or the correct burner.  I was not even aware (until now) that there was such thing as a dual-layer DVD.  I can only apologize for my ignorance and thank you for your time and info.

I will read up on this.

Happy new year!

Andrei