Re: Looking for help with AIX5

Eduard Bloch <edi@gmx.de> wrote:

> #include <hallo.h>
> * Joerg Schilling [Sun, Oct 29 2006, 10:51:58AM]:

> > > It is not missing. It is in libm which you don't link with. I told you
> > > that already. I pointed you even to our linker test to detect the issue.
> >
> > Ist is not a problem being an inexperienced programmer like you are....
>
> No. It is a problem with people like you who cannot stand that someone
> may know better and therefore try to invent something by their own and

Well, as I know about what I know, I have no problem to deal with people
who know more than I do

It is you who still need to learn about your limited knowledge......

As long as you don't know about your limited knowledge and as long as your
habbit stays as sniffy as it currently is and as it has been in the past, you
are unable to work in a team.

As long as you accusingly write in the public about things that rather
blame you, you need to be called a person that poisons OSS projects in the
public.

I recommend you to learn some basics about floating point programming before
you continue to make yourself a fool. Linking cdrecord against libm is a mistake
and not a solution for a problem!

BTW: I hope that cdrtools now compile and link on AIX after I did correct a
typo in fconv.c.

       js@cs.tu-berlin.de                (uni)