Re: Re: Plextor PX716A speed problem : probably a Powerec issue

Thanks for reply, Thomas and thanks for making great program!
Guess I should gave more info from beginning. I'm using QPXtools and like this program a lot. Unfortunately it works only with cdrdao and not with growisofs which I'm using for burning DVDs. I've got a problem that all my DVD-RW disks are burned only at speed(4x) which drive likes, and I thought that there is a way to override Powerec speed setting globally.
--
Regards,
Denis S.