Re: multisession and rock ridge extensions with mkisofs

Laurent Bigonville wrote:

Hi,

I would like to know if there is any chance the problem with
multi-session cd's with rock ridge extensions (the unable to sort
directory /rr_moved thing) will be ever solved?
This is IMHO a big problem.

I do that all the time, what "problem" do you have? The only time I got that message was when I had legitimate name clashes and attempts to pack deep directories into an MS-DOS format.

--

bill davidsen <davidsen@tmr.com>
 CTO TMR Associates, Inc