Greetings please i need your help.

<FONT face=3D"Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size=3D3>
<P><BR>Good Day: </P>
<P>I am Tony Fred Williams I am 14 years old I live in Manchester(UK) bef=
ore my father die, now I live with my mother in Scotland. my father is fr=
om Manchester&nbsp; (UK) and my mother is from Scotland. my late father M=
r. Fred Williams was a Contractor in Manchester(UK) before he die in a ca=
r accident last years July&nbsp; 25th 2005. he left =C2=A350Million (Fift=
y Million Pounds) in his account before he die. The =C2=A350Million is in=
 (First Union National Bank UK) I have been trying to&nbsp; collect the m=
oney from (First Union National Bank UK) but the MD CEO told me to go and=
 look for some body that is honest and old enough to help me collect&nbsp=
; the money.</P>
<P>I could have tell my mother to assist me to collect the =C2=A350Millio=
n for me but my mother and father has devoured before my father die and m=
y father told me to&nbsp; not have anything to do with my mother I don=E2=
=80=99t even want her to know because what my father told me before he di=
e was true, now that I stay with my mother in&nbsp; Scotland she don=E2=80=
=99t even have time for me all she do is to take hard drugs and to bring =
men to the house and she also hit me all the time.</P>
<P>I don=E2=80=99t want to have anything to do with her, I just want some=
 body that is old enough and honest to help me collect the =C2=A350Millio=
n from the bank as I am too&nbsp; young to take care of =C2=A350Million. =
Please I need your help if you can assist me to collect the =C2=A350Milli=
on from the bank I will give you 40% and take 60%. I&nbsp; have all docum=
entation on my name you can confirm from the bank. i am the indeed benefi=
ted Next of Kin to my late father Mr. Fred Williams. The MD CEO (First&nb=
sp; Union National Bank UK) told me to look for some body that is honest =
and old enough so that he can send the =C2=A350Million to the person acco=
unt immediately. </P>
<P>If you can help me i will contact the MD CEO (First Union National Ban=
k UK) and tell him that i have found a honest person who want to help me =
collect the =C2=A350Million. so when you contact him he will know i sent =
you.</P>
<P>I will give you is contact so that you can contact him to enable him s=
end the =C2=A350Million to your provided account immediately Please help =
me. I will be&nbsp; waiting for your urgent reply so i can give you the c=
ontact of the bank and send you the last statement of account of my late =
father and i will also&nbsp; send you my picture and my birth certificate=
=2E Please Help me reply back on my private email: <A href=3D"mailto:tony=
fw2@mail.md">tonyfw2@mail.md</A> so i can send you all information you ne=
ed. </P>
<P>Best Regards <BR>Tony Fred Williams</P></FONT>