NEW features of cdrtools-2.01.01a23:

All:

-	"libvms" new from Steven M. Schweda sms@antinode.org

Libschily:

Libparanoia (Ported/enhanced by Jörg Schilling, originated by Monty xiphmont@mit.edu):

Libedc (Optimized by Jörg Schilling, originated by Heiko Eißfeldt heiko@hexco.de):

Libfind:

Libscg:

-	Trying to implement a workaround for a Linux USB DMA size problem by implementing
	support for a new ioctl proposal from Alan Stern <stern@rowland.harvard.edu>

	UPDATE: It seems that the final fix in the Linux kernel will take some time
	and will be incompatible to the current patch. For this reason, I decided to
	make the intermediate patch available at:
	ftp://ftp.berlios.de/pub/cdrecord/alpha/Linux-USB-DMA-Size.patch

Rscsi:

Cdrecord:

-	Enhanced CUE sheet parser to allow writing the new Zeta CD from
	http://www.zeta-os.com/cms/custom/lcd/indexe.php

-	Supporting -raw/-raw16/-raw96r in CUE sheet mode (with cuefile=).
	Please test and report as I am not able to test all possible cases.

	As it seems that this new mode works now properly, it it possible
	to write SVCDs on Pioneer writers that refuse to write SVCDs in -sao mode
	because Pioneer implements a silly internal memory mamagement that
	reserves memory for 99 tracks with not more than 2 indices each.

	In RAW mode, cdrecord takes care of subchannel data and is able to work
	around this deficit in Pioneer drives.

-	Correctly reset CDRWIN CUE sheet state at the beginning of a new track

-	Added some small changes to help compiling on VMS

Cdda2wav (Maintained/enhanced by Jörg Schilling, originated by Heiko Eißfeldt heiko@hexco.de):

-	Added some small changes to help compiling on VMS

Readcd:

Scgcheck:

Scgskeleton:

Btcflash:

Mkisofs (By Jörg Schilling and James Pearson j.pearson@ge.ucl.ac.uk):

TODO:
	-	read Joliet filenames with multi-session if no TRANS.TBL
		or RR is present. I am looking for a volouteer for this task!

		Note that this can never be 100% correct as there is no relation
		between the names on the master (UNIX) filesystem, the ISO-9660
		names and the Joliet names. Only the Rock Ridge names are
		untranslated with respect to the original files on the
		master (UNIX) filesystem.

	-	add libecc/edc for CDI and similar.

CYGWIN NT-4.0 NOTES:

To compile on Cygwin32, get Cygwin and install it.
For more information read README.win32

The files are located on:

ftp://ftp.berlios.de/pub/cdrecord/alpha ...

       js@cs.tu-berlin.de                (uni)