Re: How ta add subdirectories?

lists.cdwrite@duinheks.xs4all.nl wrote:

Hello,

I hope that somebody can help me with this. I simply can't find a way
to do it :(
I burned a dvd from a directory "/Z" with subdirectories "A", "B" and
"C", using the command
growisofs -Z /dev/dvd -R -J /Z
When I mount that dvd, I see the directories "A", "B" and "C". Good!
Now I added a subdirectory to "/Z" called "D".
Whatever I try, I get the *contents* of "D" instead of the subdirectory.
I must be doing wrong, but *WHAT*?
Take a look at the "-graft-points" option, you want something like "D=D"

--
bill davidsen <davidsen@tmr.com>
 CTO TMR Associates, Inc