Re: *** Bogofilter Spamverdacht *** Re: Problems with dvd+rw-tools 6 and Pioneer drive

Sorry for capturing this thread :-), I know that my drive is a LG and not a
Pioneer, of course.

But I think the problem with the speed option of growisofs 6.0 is vendor
independent, my guess is that it should happen with all drives with minimum
writing speed of 2. I hope that I'm not wrong about that, I bet it would make
it more difficult to fix if it *is* an vendor specific problem with LG.