cann't read UDF with patched kernel 2.4.18

Hi everybody,

UDF/DVD+RW patch works fine on Redhat7.3( kernel 2.4.18),
at least for +RW media.

I did the same patch to my Bluecat4.1 embedded linux( kernel 2.4.18)
but the kernel failed to read the data on disc in UDF format.
no error was reported and mount looks fine since udf filesystem was mounted
successfully.

for example, ls -l didn't show anything.

If the media has udf/iso combined format,  data can be read in iso9660 fs.

please help if you know where to look at.

I appreciate it.

Randy.