Re: Which DVD recorder to buy?

Hallo,

Op 09 Sep 05 schreef Bill Davidsen aan lists.cdwrite@duinheks.xs4all.nl:

 >> The ASUS 1608P turned out to be a Pioneer 109 really. It goes back
 >> to the shop where I bought it next week and I'll get a refund
 >> {already agreed that).
 BD> Now that you know what it "really is," did you check that you have the
 BD> current firmware? I'd check both ASUS and Pioneer on that, they may or
 BD> may not be different.

No, I did not. If I would flash the firmware, the computer shop might
not give me the refund :) Somebody else did and claims that solves the
problem, but that was after I had been talking to the shop.

Groetjes,

           Hans.

jdh punt beekhuizen bij duinheks punt xs4all punt nl

--- GoldED+/LNX 1.1.5/050823
 * Origin: The Wizard is using MBSE/Linux (2:280/1018)