Re: CLOSE SESSION failed on DVD+R only

Hallo Gergely,

Op 23 Aug 05 schreef RISKO Gergely aan cdwrite@other.debian.org:

 RG> And is there a new error message?

It is almost the same message, only 'continuing' got added.

 RG> Can you try nero for linux?

I have two problems with nero.
1. It is graphical only. It is very difficult for me to see a graphical
screen.
Usually I work in text mode.
2. It refuses to find my CD and DVD recorders. Even though I made them mode
666
as the manual suggests :((

This afternoon I tried DVDs from a different manufacturer. Different error
messages, but still no luck:
:-? the LUN appears to be stuck writing LBA=310h, retry in 70ms
:-? the LUN appears to be stuck writing LBA=310h, retry in 70ms
:-[ WRITE@LBA=310h failed with SK=5h/ASC=21h/ACQ=02h]: Invalid argument
builtin_dd: 784*2KB out @ average 0.1x1385KBps
:-( write failed: Invalid argument

I really don't know what to do anymore...

Groetjes,

           Hans.

--- GoldED+/LNX 1.1.5/050823
 * Origin: MBSE Linux BBS. Made in the Netherlands (2:280/1018)