Easy install of dvd+rw-tools on FreeBSD 5.4 / Donation xd

Hey Mr. Polyakov,

I bought a burner, CD +/- RW ("LG GSA 4163B")

On FreeBSD 5.4 "cdrecord" is installed by default, so I recompiled the kernel
with ATAPICAM and added DMA support. (Native-ATAPI burncd didn't work for me)

I had DVD-R disks so cdrecord wouldn't work and talked about proDVD. So I
tried  to find out where I could pay for proDVD, but that was not easy at all
and I didn't quite feel confident about the procedure or if it would work on
my OS.

Suggest to Mr. Joerg to make a "commercial-style" website or make it easier to
find if there is one.

- - -

Then I decided to try dvd+rw-tools.

fetch, tar yxf, make, su, make install, growisofs -Z /dev/cd0 -R -J mydir

Bingo! Couldn't believe it when a perfectly working DVD came out, first
attempt, and not even a warning during compilation.

Terrific!

- - -

Then I thought "Mr. Polyakov should have a symbolic gift of 25 USD for a beer
in town", but there was no "Support" link on FreshMeat and also not
on ...chalmers.se/~appro/

Please send me a donation-link (Paypal or CC)

 & keep up the great work and if you did anything special to support FreeBSD
5, please keep doing that also.

Many greetings,

Soren "Frank"
U5com Co Ltd