Re: growisofs should have a method for padding

> > I would have expected that what was true of CDs would be true with
> > DVDs.
>
> So let us assume for now that DVDs are still safe
> in that aspect.

Oh noooo way! I have had the end-of-recording read errors on DVDs as
well, though can't quite remember exactly when it was and therefore
which kernel was involved. Prob 2.4, it annoyed me sufficiently that I
unconditionally dump 1MB of zeros after everything since then.

Volker

http://volker.dnsalias.net/		Please do not CC list postings to me.