expired cdrecord-ProDVD builds for HP-UX

One of my coworkers recently noticed the infamous "Alarm clock" error
from cdrecord-ProDVD on our HP-UX workstations.  She's been using
cdrecord-ProDVD 2.01a27 which is the newest version available on the
berlios FTP site for HP-UX.  Apparently, this alpha release is expired,
and there is no 2.01 release to take its place for HP-UX yet.  I advised
her to change the symbolic link to point to the 2.0 version instead.

Is Joerg planning to release newer versions of cdrecord-ProDVD for
HP-UX 10.20, or are we stuck with 2.0 forever?