Re: unable to read some of a DVD contents

> I've successfully burnt data (4 GB, around 10000 files) to a DVD.
> I saw that all the files have been burnt to DVD with exact size.
> However, I couldn't read some of the files (corrupted ?) and this happened randomly (i.e. I burnt another ten DVDs with the same contents and the corruptions happened on different files).

A clear indication that you did *not* burn succesfully (only 95%
succesfully - as you see that's not good enough), or that the reader is
unable to read the burnt disk. Media incompatability in both cases, the
drive(s) can't adjust to the inserted media correctly. Try a different
media brand.

Volker

http://volker.dnsalias.net/		Please do not CC list postings to me.