Re: Problem with growisofs: CLOSE SESSION failed with SK=5h/ASC=72h/ACQ=03h

Hello one more time.
Gergely, yesterday I opened growisofs_mmc.cpp and confirmed that it was patched. I also recompiled dvd+rw-tools and compared growisofs' md5sum to the one that I used in that burn and it was exactly the same. After reading the code I dont really know why the program didnt get into that "if" that it was supposed to enter:

if (SK(err)==0x5 && ASC(err)==0x72 && ASCQ(err)==0x03) {
		    sperror ("CLOSE SESSION (but try to continue)",err);
		    usleep(10000);
	    } else {

Im sorry that I cant provide more information about that.

Regarding my burning problem, I changed to kernel 2.6.11 and burned a dvd-r successfuly at 4x, and thats all I need. :)
I guess that the problem was really in the scsi emulation, so it should be ok now.
Once again, thanks for taking the time to help me.

Tiago Urameshi