Re: Best way to backup self made DVD ?

Grégoire Favre wrote:

Hello,

what's the best way to backup data DVD I have written myself ?

I could mount them and copy the files to my HD, but then I loose the DVD
title (how could I fetch the DVD title of DVD data ?) and if I use reacd
to rip the whole DVD, I have a sucess out of two titles (OK, I have only
tried it on two DVD, one worked and the other, I can't mount it)...

Get the length of the filesystem with isoinfo or similar, copy the data to disk as an ISO image, using sdd, readcd, or similar, then burn a copy.

--
bill davidsen <davidsen@tmr.com>
 CTO TMR Associates, Inc