Re: [Dump-users] dump on CD (Linux only)

Stelian Pop <stelian@popies.net> wrote:

> On Sun, Jan 16, 2005 at 08:57:08PM +0100, Joerg Schilling wrote:
>
> > jarausch@belgacom.net wrote:
> [...]
> >
> > I don't know why this is crossposted to cdrwite@
>
> I think something has gone wrong with Joerg's mailbox, this mail
> (and a few others I received from him in the last few days) are
> copies of 3-4 year old messages of him.
>
> Either he switched to Outlook or he is testing some bogus mail
> scripts :)

If you don't understand how mail works, it would help
it you try to avoid writing such useless comments.

I definitely did not send mail to you except for the one asking
why this mail has been sent.....

Meanwhile find someone who is able to explain mail headers to you.

It may be that debian is on dope.....

       schilling@fokus.fraunhofer.de	(work) chars I am J"org Schilling